Thursday, January 2, 2014

Escaping Winter, January 2, 2014

Escaping Winter, January 2, 1014

Testing, testing....(my rusty technology skills!)
After 17 months at home and with winter approaching - heck, with ferocious winter weather here already- the Webb's are firing up the blog for another adventure in a far-away (read "warmer") land.  This time our travels take us to Spain.  We leave next week, on January 8, 2014, and will return on April 15.   As the snow whips around us this morning, Bruce is delighted to have tix to "be on a jet plane" very soon.  I always find it more difficult to leave my cozy home, my family, my friends, my meaningful activities - but I usually snap into gear and love all the new sights and experiences after Bruce manages to pry me loose!  

Adios (literally, "to God", I like that.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment